Online registration is possible from May 8th, 2014.
|Early Bird Registration
until August 15th, 2014
after August 15th, 2014
1Those who register as student must send a letter from their department head and a copy of their student card as proof of their status, before the start of the conference to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
The conference fee includes:
- Conference information
- Welcome reception
- Special lunch on Tuesday on the boat and on the 2 other conference days
- Morning and afternoon refreshment during the breaks
- Conference dinner
- Spouses can join the lunch on the boat on Tuesday plus the conference dinner for € 150,- per person. We will arrange transportation to the historical centre of Delft. For the spous program you can sign in on the registration form
- Cancellations made before June 15th, 2014 will receive a full refund.
- Cancellations made between June 15th and August 15th, 2014 will receive a full refund, minus € 120,- administration fee.
- No refunds will be granted after August 15th, 2014. No-shows will not be eligible for refunds.
Visas and Letters of Invitation
Every international visitor should check with his or her local consulate regarding visa and entry regulations for The Netherlands. Please do this well in advance of the conference. If you require a letter of invitation to ICAST2014 as a part of a visa application, you must submit a written request to the conference secretariat (email@example.com) via email no later than September 6th, 2014
Note 1: Visa- and Letters of Invitation will be send to you after registration and payment of the conference fee.
Note 2: Some countries have special requirements for the visa letter in addition to the standard information provided. Please check with your local consulate for any additional requirements to attend ICAST2014, and include these in your request for a letter.