- The abstract should contain at least 300 words and clearly indicate the topic and innovation of the proposed paper.
- Please use the ICAST abstract template.
All conference papers, oral and poster, will appear in the conference proceedings. The conference proceedings is an on-line database supported by ETHZ. Here is the link: http://www.icast-dl.ethz.ch/index.php
Papers has to be submitted using the following instructions:
- The maximum full paper length is 12 pages.
- Full papers should be submitted during the conference from October 6 to October 8, 2014.
- Only the use of the ICAST paper template is compulsory.
- Only PDF formats are accepted.
- Send both your full paper plus the 2 copyrights form to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please fill and sign both the ICAST2014 and the Elsevier copyright form and copy them to email@example.com during the conference together with your paper.
We are pleased to announce that submissions are open for the Special Issue of the Journal of Intelligent Material Systems and Structures devoted to papers presented as oral or poster at the 25th International Conference on Adaptive Structures and Technologies, held October 6-8, 2014 in The Hague, Netherland. More information can be found at: http://www.icast2014.nl/content/publications